This site works best using Microsoft Internet Explorer™ to view Microsoft
Word™ or Microsoft PowerPoint™ click blue headings below.
Fall 2006 Syllabus MGMT 364
Key Concepts, Skills, & Best Practices with Student CD and Management
Skill Booster Card
Angelo Kinicki, Arizona State University--Tempe
Robert Kreitner, Arizona State University--Tempe
Description: ©2003 / Softcover with CDROM
Publication Date: July 2003
Exam 1 Word file Enjoy Life!
Exam 2 Word file Enjoy Life!
Hi all - Posted above is the second exam the few students (I will start
calling you workers oe employeess) that came to work this Thursday will
do two (2) of the five (5) questions - the folks that are going to give
me some great excuse must do four (4) of the five (5) and the workers
that just don't "show up" to class (room 107 downstairs) should
do all five (5).
Enjoy Life - Thanks signed MGMT
Exam 3 Word file Enjoy Life!
Exam 4 Word file Enjoy Life!
To view Microsoft PowerPoint™ presentations, click on a chapter heading below.
Course Outline and PowerPoint Presentations
Part I: Managing People in a Global Economy
- Ch. 1: Needed: People-Centered Managers
- Ch. 2: Cultivating Organizational Culture
and Ethical Behavior
- Ch. 3: Developing Global Managers
Part II: Managing Individuals
- Ch. 4: Understanding Social Perception
and Managing Diversity
- Ch. 5: Appreciating Individual Differences
(Self-Concept, Personality, Emotions)
- Ch. 6: Motivation I: Needs, Job Design,
- Ch. 7: Motivation II: Equity, Expectancy,
and Goal Setting
- Ch. 8: Improving Performance with Feedback,
Rewards, and Positive Reinforcement
Part III: Making Decisions and Managing Social Processes
- Ch. 9: Making Decisions
- Ch. 10: Effective Groups and Teamwork
- Ch. 11: Managing Conflict and Negotiating
Part IV: Managing Organizational Processes
- Ch. 12: Communicating in the Internet Age
- Ch. 13: Influence, Power, and Politics:
An Organizational Survival Kit
- Ch. 14: Leadership
Part V: Managing Evolving Organizations
- Ch. 15: Designing Effective Organizations
- Ch. 16: Managing Change and Organizational
BACK TO MAIN PAGE